There are a few things we want you to know about giving to Ridgecrest:
1) First of all, we are very grateful for whatever you choose to give.
2) In the Old Testament, under the Law, God's people were commanded to tithe and to give mandatory offerings. It was obligatory. In the New Testament, because we are under grace, it is expected that believers will give towards gospel work - but instead of being obligatory, believers are told to give generously.
3) So we give with grateful hearts and we give as generously as possible because we recognize how much we have been given.
4) So as the verse above suggests, we encourage you to excel in the grace of giving. Check out THIS ARTICLE for some other thoughts about generous giving.
There are several ways that you can give towards the ministry of Ridgecrest Baptist Church:
1) In person - You can give on Sundays during the offering time at each of our worship services by giving cash or checks made out to Ridgecrest Baptist Church. Offering envelopes are encouraged for our record keeping but not necessary.
2) By Mail - You can send a check to the church office. The office address is Ridgecrest Baptist Church, 1104 Milton Road, Durham, NC, 27712. The office phone # is 919.477.5426.
3) Via Online Banking - You can set up a one-time or a recurring payment through your bank via online banking. The office address is Ridgecrest Baptist Church, 1104 Milton Road, Durham, NC, 27712. The office phone # is 919.477.5426.
3) Online With Credit Card